Specially designed and created on the occasion of Williams’ 750th race, Monaco Grand Prix 2021!
The Williams name is inextricably linked with Formula 1 history and even though family involvement has now been relinquished, the squad continues to fight with the ambition of rekindling its glory days. Fresh investment and a revitalised atmosphere are the perfect tools Williams Racing has in its armoury to re-emerge as a Formula 1 contender once more.
This Collector’s Edition captures 3 iconic cars from the history of the team - the first, March-Ford 761, one of the most successful with Nigel Mansell at the wheel of an FW14B and the car representing the current season.
● Exclusive edition of 750 pieces only, uniquely numbered
● Hot-foil white and silver embossing including the unique 750 Grands Prix logo
● Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
● Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
● Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
● Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
● Officially Licensed Product | Williams Racing
*Pre-order available now, shipping from week commencing 7th June
Out of stock