Especially designed and created on the occasion of Williams’ 750th race, Monaco Grand Prix 2021.
As Williams Racing becomes only the third in the sport’s history to participate in 750 Grands Prix, Automobilist celebrates the incredible journey of the organisation founded by Sir Frank Williams and Sir Patrick Head in 1977. The March-Ford 761 that raced in 1977 was a culmination of Sir Frank Williams’ keenness to re-enter Formula 1 with a new venture combined with Patrick Nève’s sponsorship from a Belgian brewery and a slightly shaky March 761 all began. All of these factors heralding a new era!
● Limited edition of 1000 pieces only, uniquely numbered
● Features the unique 750 Grands Prix logo
● Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
● Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
● Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
● Rolled and delivered in a protective tube
● Officially Licensed Product | Williams Racing
*Pre-order available now, shipping from week commencing 7th June
Out of stock